Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Serves: 4
4 (6 oz pollock or perch fillets
2 green bell peppers, halved and seeded
2 medium onions, cut into rounds
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 (14.670oz.) 1 pkg. fajita dinner kit (10 tortillas, salsa. seasoning mix)
Shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes. guacamole. sour cream (optional)
1. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high (350°F to 400°F). Brush fillets, bell peppers, and onions with oil. Lightly rub with 1 teaspoon of the seasonmg mix from fajita kit.
2. Coat a grill basket with nonstick cooking spray; place fillets in the basket. Place basket on grill. Grill 5 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
3. Meanwhile, place bell peppers and onions on grill. Grill until softened and lightly charred. Transfer to a platter; season to taste with additional seasoning mix.
4. Wrap tortillas from fajita kit in foil. Place on grill 5 minutes to warm, turning once.
5. To assemble fajitas, flake fillets into chunks, cut peppers into strips, and separate onions into rings. Spoon fish, peppers, and onions into tortillas. Top with salsa from the kit. Serve with cheese. tomatoes, guacamole, and sour cream, if desired.
Per serving: 565 calories. 16g fat, 3g saturated fat, 210mg cholesterol, 1295mg sodium, 42g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, 64g protein.